2019 Deep Training Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
May 14-25, 2019 (Arriving the 13th and departing the 26th)
West Bay, Roatan
How to get there:
-Direct to Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport (RTB)
-Flights from the US can be expensive so we recommend checking flights to Miami then Cayman Airways reaching Roatan via Grand Cayman.
-Via San Pedro Sula then a short flight to Roatan or a short ferry from Le Ceiba.
-We recommend catching a “collectivo” bus from the airport to West End or West Bay (wherever you decide to stay). This is a shared bus and the least expensive option. Once in West End/Bay you will not need to rent a car. Everything is accessible.
Will be determined on a sliding scale. The cost includes all training fees.
- 3 days or less $125 US per day Sign up for 3 or less days
- 4-6 days $110 US per day Sign up for 4-6 days
- 7-9 days $90 US per day Sign up for 7-9 days
- 10-12 days $75 US per day Sign up for 10-12 days
- Transportation from shore to dive site
- One deep training session per day (approx 2.5 hrs)
- Oxygen and first aid materials (surface oxygen only)
- One on one coaching
- Video and video review
- Aida certified judge on last two days of training to include bottom camera and surface camera for record attempts
- Complete safety setup to include depth sounder and counterweight system.
For a list of recommended accommodations in both West End and West Bay AND for more general information and map of the area please visit: