- This event has passed.
Montauk Lifeguard Breathold Course December 15-17 (Private)
December 15, 2017 - December 17, 2017
16 Spots Available
Lifeguard Breathold Course
- 3 classroom sessions
- 2 static breathold sessions
- 2 water comfort/stress test sessions
- Max depth: ocean session not included
- Max static: unlimited
Prerequesites: None, although you must be recruited for this course by volunteer Lifeguard Chief.
- Perfect For:
- Becoming a more comfortable lifeguard
- Learning how to manage the urge to breathe under stress
- Developing the vital skills necessary to stay calm under pressure
- Improving your static breathold skills
- Learning to better manage your air
- Becoming more comfortable in the water
- Sample Schedule:
- Day 1 classroom 8am-1pm, pool 2pm-5pm
- Day 2 pool 8am-12pm, classroom 1pm-5pm
Class and Pool Location:
Hampton Dive Center
369 Route 24
All lifeguard issued gear including bathing suit, towel, wetsuit, mask and fins
We also recommend you bring a writing utensil for the lectures.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for payment balances and options.